Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

308 Pulled Rifle Bullets

Mark K

In all of my dealings with various online vendors, Sean Gaines at Power Factor Shooting has always been one of the most professional! His knowledge has been very helpful on many occasions! He provides quality products at competitive prices and shipments have always been fast and safely packaged!

Gabe, if you are having a bad personal day don't take it out on someone in this public fashion! As all other posts have indicated you chose the wrong company to declare "BEWARE"!! Any future posts by you will always raise a red flag to fellow competitors as your opinions don't matter much anymore.

Beware, powerfactor will sell you bullets they don't have in stock. The website indicates they have bullets in stock but they may not be.

Ive been satisfied with their pulled pistol bullets. They ship fast if theyre in stock, if not its a wait.

What???????Beware?????

We sell so many bullets a day, that there will be some instances where we run out and are not able to fill the orders(Rarely). We fill the orders in the order that they come in. If there is a backorder, Alot of times we will ask if you want to substitute bullets. By any means does the customer not have to wait. they can email me and I will refund their money. the only case where we have been severly backed up is for the 40 180gr TMJ's, because we were selling them so fast. Everything else that is on my website is in stock, and ready to ship.

Gabe I tried to look you up, and didn't see where I even sold you bullets. So I have no idea where you are comming from, talking trash about my business. I have alot of shooters who have bought and have been very happy with these bullets...

I'll send you a PM. If I said anything that was not true I'll apologize and let everyone know. I don't think I was talking trash, if you thought I was that wasn't my intent, I didn't make anything up or say something I wouldn't say to a guy in person. I even said I was satisfied with previous purchases.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Beware, powerfactor will sell you bullets they don't have in stock. The website indicates they have bullets in stock but they may not be.

Ive been satisfied with their pulled pistol bullets. They ship fast if theyre in stock, if not its a wait.

I still have to stand by my original post. Its been 7 weeks since I paid for an order that the website said was in stock. Twice now I've been told that it should ship soon. Make sure you check via phone to verify bullets are in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have to stand by my original post. Its been 7 weeks since I paid for an order that the website said was in stock. Twice now I've been told that it should ship soon. Make sure you check via phone to verify bullets are in stock.

Hell my email and PM was never answered. The site would not even let me check out. Prices looked good but the site is glitched and communication from the owner is non existant. I also used a PM on this site with no response. I found another source with similar prices fortunately.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo