Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3rd Match with new limited gun

dagger10k

This is my third match with my new SVI limited gun, and it's the first one where I feel like I am doing as well as I did with my old Glock limited gun. Any pointers would be very appreciated!

(Sorry the sound is a bit off)

Last Texas star, why did you shoot it in that order? Seemed the way to get it to move more than taking the top of the star, and then the arms, and finally the feet. If the star is inverted, don't you still shoot the star head, arms, feet?

I shot the star that way because I've found in practice I am slightly faster if I start at the bottom. That way I can transition upwards instead of downwards, which is a little bit faster. It works if I can get the plates all down before it starts spinning too much. I actually did it that same way both times. That's my reasoning anyway. I could be wrong in doing it this way, but I figure GBOGH. :mellow:

Hey Carlos. I think it was a good investment, yeah. My main criteria for this gun is that it be very accurate, feel good, and run 100% all the time, which it has. I'm still getting used to running it, but I think picking it up was a good idea.

I shot the star that way because I've found in practice I am slightly faster if I start at the bottom. That way I can transition upwards instead of downwards, which is a little bit faster. It works if I can get the plates all down before it starts spinning too much. I actually did it that same way both times. That's my reasoning anyway. I could be wrong in doing it this way, but I figure GBOGH. :mellow:

Hey Carlos. I think it was a good investment, yeah. My main criteria for this gun is that it be very accurate, feel good, and run 100% all the time, which it has. I'm still getting used to running it, but I think picking it up was a good idea.

Right on Dood, I'm glad to hear that. You seem to be adjusting to it with out much effort.

You'll be cranked up to 11 by the time nationals comes around :) you are coming to nationals right?

I wasn't planning on it. I'm planning to have a new job around that time, and probably won't have any time off.

Right on Dood, I'm glad to hear that. You seem to be adjusting to it with out much effort.

You'll be cranked up to 11 by the time nationals comes around :) you are coming to nationals right?

Hey by the way, the sound issues your having might be due to quick time pro rendering your edited movie at 30.1 frames per second vs 30..

YouTube uploader hates this and unsyncs the sound from the images..

You cam reexport your movie out of QuickTime and force it to use 30 frames per second in the export options.. Anyway this happened to me a few times before.. Took me a while to figure it out :)

I was actually using Avidemux. I hate paying for software like that... I'll find something that works I have no doubt, or figure out how to use what I have.

yeah just double check your frame rate... if the sound is synced in your video before upload, but is getting out of sync post upload. then the video converter on the youtube side is choking on something..

double check your output settings and make sure your output frame rate is not set to something funky :)