Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question on USPSA Personal Profile access

MGMorden

Hey guys - quick question. I'm a new member to USPSA - actually just shot my first match yesterday. I was going to login to my personal profile to make some changes, but I'm not sure how. It asks for my member number which I have, but it also asks for a PIN, which I don't. It says that it can be found on the label of your Front Sight magazine, but I'm an associate member so I don't get the magazine.

How does one go about finding out their PIN in such a case?

Thanks.

then someone in your household does get front sight, else you really shouldn't have an associate membership - at least, that was the original intent of those. Yeah, looking now, it seems like anybody can get an associate membership. I don't know; I'm not sure they thought it out that far.

Edited by wgnoyes

Did you receive any correspondence in the mail from HQ when you joined? It might be on one of the papers sent to you...I know when you get a classification card it will be on the front of it, but since that may take awhile I would just shoot HQ an email. I'm sure they would help you out with it....

Matt

Sorry for the dup info..I type kinda slooow.

Edited by McGunner

Thanks guys - sent an email to them. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. I didn't know I needed a code off of the original paperwork aside from the membership card, and since it was a few weeks between receiving that and shooting a match (which is the first time I felt compelled to visit my profile), I've misplaced the rest of it (read: probably thrown it away by now :)).

Thanks guys!

Edited by MGMorden