Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tailwheel Endorsement

Kyle O

After 4 hours in a 1943 cub, my instructor says, "you want your endorsement, you got it, you've earned it"

Feels good, still got to stay practiced up though.

Also, we went over and hit some sandbars on the Red River, for some real off field experience!

post-11183-0-10731600-1309367568_thumb.j

Now you're flying!!! That taildragger endorsement has just opened the door to a whole new world to you. With TCAs the mess they are, STOL and Bush flying is the only fun left in flying and you don't do it with Tri-gear hardware... :cheers:

Now you're flying!!! That taildragger endorsement has just opened the door to a whole new world to you. With TCAs the mess they are, STOL and Bush flying is the only fun left in flying and you don't do it with Tri-gear hardware... :cheers:

No doubt! We hit 3 different grass fields before the river, and it was the most fun I've had in an airplane since I got my certificate 2 years ago. I'm feeling like a freshly sharpened pencil!

No doubt! We hit 3 different grass fields before the river, and it was the most fun I've had in an airplane since I got my certificate 2 years ago. I'm feeling like a freshly sharpened pencil!

Listen very closely, MAULE! OMG, what a nice airplane!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7vuBlplrpk&feature=related

Wow, great job Kyle. The thing about a taildragger is that every landing gets your attention, never boring.

Thanks Goose!

CFI says all I have to do now is get really really scared one time... :roflol: