Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

APS Grip Mods...

Blcksmk

I am looking into having a new grip put on my Glock. I have looked at APS because of the many great things I have heard about them. I saw that they can paint grips as well as stipple them. Has anyone had their frame stippled and painted? If so does anyone have any pictures?

Blcksmk

Did it myself. Epoxied a bolt in the cavity at the grips rear and welded an SV steel magwell to the bolt, took the soldering iron to the grip then splashed on the paint. Workin' out great so far!

Looks awesome! What kind of paint did you use?

Your overall cost depends on what all options you choose, complete reduction and undercuts or with/without beavertail and so on. All of our prices are listed on the website and adding paint is typically only an addtional $20.

It's not uncommon for guys to work their own and when they do they don't mind showing them off... they should be proud. However there are far more "homemade" jobs sitting on the back of a bench somewhere then are being showed off. In some instances they can be fixed with patience and work but lots of time they become little more than paper weights.

We are just a phone call away if you choose our service or if you need advice on other options.

Your overall cost depends on what all options you choose, complete reduction and undercuts or with/without beavertail and so on. All of our prices are listed on the website and adding paint is typically only an addtional $20.

It's not uncommon for guys to work their own and when they do they don't mind showing them off... they should be proud. However there are far more "homemade" jobs sitting on the back of a bench somewhere then are being showed off. In some instances they can be fixed with patience and work but lots of time they become little more than paper weights.

We are just a phone call away if you choose our service or if you need advice on other options.

Jim, I will be placing a call to you tomorrow. I need to get some work done on my production Glock before August comes. I'll be shooting full time in August.