Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just purchased my first Tanfoglio: Witness Limited 10mm

kwesi

I want to thank everyone that has replied to my questions about the pattern of ejection, recoil/spring upgrades and spare mags! She won't arrive until next week so until then all I can say is it was love at first sight. I'm going to work on the ejector tip, pick up a Sprinco recoil rod and Wolf 18# and 20# springs to handle the 1200 - 1300 fps loads that I run.

I was also advised by Nealio (thanks for all your support Aaron!)to pick up Hennings Trigger pin and nut, X-Long firing pin for large frames + a Wolf 13# hammer spring and to round out the pre-travel adjustment screw.

I do not shoot competition but I love the 10mm. So if after the mods she still has that first love appeal then I guess I'll sell the G20. I'm new to this board but not to guns in general. I'm like a sponge so please feel free to share your experience's and school me.

It took me a month to talk myself into this purchase but in the end I found a great price then learned it was a "Davidson's" gun and I think that is what made me pull the trigger. After reading about the terrible service and having to pay shipping both ways with EAA I decided the lifetime warranty - no bull from Davidson's was significant.

Thanks again for your patience with this Tanfoglio newb! As I become more familiar with the Limited I hope to be able to contribute to the boards.

Don't sell the Glock!! The more guns, the better. I love my Tanfos but I use the g20 as a hiking gun. It is a heck of a lot lighter. I prefer shooting the heavier gun but the Tupperware definitely has it's place. Now just get a 40 cal barrel and come shoot competition.