Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member from NC

joelh

Just wanted to say Hi. I started shooting pistols about a year ago and have decided to start IDPA shooting. I shot a PCCA (Pocket Carry Competition Association) Saturday as my first competitive match. I was absolutely horrible, but I had a great time.

I am gearing up to shoot an IDPA match next and will be mining the forums for practice drill, so that I will not be quite as bad.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you and probably meeting a few of you in the future.

where are you at in NC?

Siler City, right in the middle of the state. Thought I would shoot the Tuesday night match at Durham Wildlife in a week or two.

Isn't there a match in Carthage?

Edited by joelh

I shot my first IDPA match at DCWC last week. I found them to be very welcoming to new shooters. I plan to go back this week. If you go to their website there is a link where you can sign up for their email list. That way you will get any match announcements/cancellations as well as a copy of the scores after the match.

there used to be matches at triggertime i know, Im not sure about now. If your interested in a fun match there is one at the moore county wildlife club this weekend, and they have it every month.