Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Northwest Revolver Championship

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a FYI, Tri-County has a Speed Steel match on Sunday the 7th listed on their calendar, it starts at 9AM, so you can make the trip to Oregon a two-fer if you are so inclined. We have done this in the past and it works out very nicely for a full weekend of shooting, see you all there!

Just a FYI, Tri-County has a Speed Steel match on Sunday the 7th listed on their calendar, it starts at 9AM, so you can make the trip to Oregon a two-fer if you are so inclined. We have done this in the past and it works out very nicely for a full weekend of shooting, see you all there!

WWWWHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

If you liked Area 1, Mike McCarter is Match Director of this one also.

I hear the range master is kind of a flake, though

Ya, I heard the same thing.....

Cannot get the link to work for the application

• 2 weeks later...

Match is this Saturday. Plenty of room. You can register 8 on. Match starts at 9. Pre-registration is not necessary.

You know we will be awaiting your version of the truth on the performance of the persons of interest at this match. :ph34r: No pressure.

Match is this Saturday. Plenty of room. You can register 8 on. Match starts at 9. Pre-registration is not necessary.

You know we will be awaiting your version of the truth on the performance of the persons of interest at this match. :ph34r: No pressure.

I will as honest as possible except about the limping fat guy in the Team Bubber shirt

I will as honest as possible except about the limping fat guy in the Team Bubber shirt

As long as it is NOT the SHORT limping fat guy in the Team Bubber shirt. You should be on the range by now. Good Luck rdd

As long as it is NOT the SHORT limping fat guy in the Team Bubber shirt. You should be on the range by now. Good Luck rdd

In the end.............Teddi Ruled (Austin and Moran won the match)

Edited by underlug

Where can the rest of the reults be seen? Just like lookin at numbers an seeing the guys an gals I know. later rdd

Where can the rest of the reults be seen? Just like lookin at numbers an seeing the guys an gals I know. later rdd

arpcshootingsports.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/2011NWRevoChampResults.htm

Can't make it "live"...u need to copy and paste..Nobody wants you to look anyhows

Can't make it "live"...u need to copy and paste..Nobody wants you to look anyhows

I'd be braggin about that Underlug and in the top 16. wherr is that WOOT WOOT emoticon" And how are Roger and Teddi still in B Class Isn't there enough sand in Washington already with out them two adding to the pile.

Da Results

Does this thing wurk?

Edited by Bubber

I'd be braggin about that Underlug and in the top 16. wherr is that WOOT WOOT emoticon" And how are Roger and Teddi still in B Class Isn't there enough sand in Washington already with out them two adding to the pile.

Da Results

Does this thing wurk?

It does. Next year's match will be in May to provide practice for eyeRsee. Gene Morin provided sustenance for the prize table at this match though I think he took most of it back by winnin. there should be a larger turnout next year. I made the suggestin dat they run the trail shoot downhill but was ignored as usual

Edited by underlug