Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2

bomadera

I'm looking at an M2 Field, what is the ideal barrel length for three-gun? It seems 21" is the preferred length, but the 21" is hard to find. Would a 26" be a disadvantage?

Also, I like a raised rib on a shotgun, is iron sights a necessity for three-gun? Thanks,

I'm looking at an M2 Field, what is the ideal barrel length for three-gun? It seems 21" is the preferred length, but the 21" is hard to find. Would a 26" be a disadvantage?

Also, I like a raised rib on a shotgun, is iron sights a necessity for three-gun? Thanks,

Bob I would say irons are not really needed on a shotgun for 3 gun if you know your POA/POI for various ammo.

If you want to try a Benelli M2 24" I will have mine at the match this weekend, you are welcome to test drive it.

I would love to test drive your M2, unfortunately I cannot make the match this weekend. Maybe Waco?

Bob I would say irons are not really needed on a shotgun for 3 gun if you know your POA/POI for various ammo.

If you want to try a Benelli M2 24" I will have mine at the match this weekend, you are welcome to test drive it.

And where did you get yours?

The shop that I got my 21" M2 from just sent me a note that he has one or two in , if you want the address. the shipping was only $25

I am not so good at rembering addresses or names its Murphsguns .but I probly miss spelled something.

if you want to send me an email I will forward you the email with the address. assc@sbcglobal.net

I think he may even go with the $1,100 price

Lol, I bet Marc wishes he has 100 of those. Mine arrived yesterday. The oil bottle came open in transit & everything was an oily mess. Even the inside of the case is bubbling up.