Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

International Orders and Contact Info

sinnsyk

Hey

For all of you who have been trying to get hold of me over the past months.. I apologize for not having been available.

My company is going through a major expansion. I've had to take my phone number off the website. It is just crazy busy and I am not able to give 100% to each phone call. I've set up two emails that you will need to use for now :

Domestic

questions@henningshop.com. My friend Jason will answer technical and pre-order questions. He's a Tanfoglio owner, shooter, co-founder of American Zoot Shooters Association and will answer to the best of his knowledge. If he cannot answer them, he will pass the question on to me and I will answer as time permits.

orderstatus@henningshop.com. Lori works full-time at my office and has taken over the daily operations. She packs and ships and will be able to answer your questions regarding an order if there is anything.

International

This year I became a registered manufacturer / exporter by US State Department. We are going through a process of getting everything set up to ship guns, parts, reloading components and equipments to distributors overseas. I have been busy developing a software to allow distributors to offer you the best possible service when it comes to ordering US products. This all takes time and there is a lot to do for all of us involved. I will be shipping to a few selected international distributors by November. By early next year I will start increasing the network as we are getting comfortable with our system. Our goal is to have distributors everywhere. If you have a distributor you like, you can have them contact us. A list will be made available when we are ready to ship.

Henning...Congratulations on your latest endeavor. Henning's parts avail worldwide. Has a nice ring to it. Hey Help me out here. The E-address for jason( Questions@henningshop.com) isn;t valid. My mail is bouncing back to me. I lost my trigger reset screw while cleaning and need the size so I can get a temporary replacement. Can you help with that. No time to order one.. got a match to shoot this weekend.

Thanks

Frank DeLuca ;)