Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wounded Warrior Benefit Match

Totpon will be holding a Wounded Warrior Benefit match the third sunday in May. It will be rimfire only match, but you can shoot pistol, revolver, rifle or both. Stages will have 40-75 steel knockdown targets and will have a par time. Most targets down in the alloted time wins. 3 runs for ten bucks, and you can shoot the stages as many times as you want. We also will have a shotgun stage setup as well. I will have a shotgun for you to use if you need it, just bring ammo or it will be for sale at the match. All proceeds minus expenses will go to Wounded Warrior Charity. I am looking for some sponsors to donate prizes, if anyone is interested let me know. Shooting starts around 9 and ends about 3 or when we run out of ammo. COme out and support a good cause. 30 round mag limit for rifles and ten for pistols. Open and iron for pistol, anythign goes rifle. We will also do a two man team division, run what ya brung. Hope to see everyone there.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great day at the range. Thanks to all who came out to shoot the match. We raised $900.00 for the Wounded Warrior Project in match fees alone We also had the local chapter at the match selling tshirts and other good stuff as we as some great baked goods donated by Hannah for our local chapter to raise money. 100% of the money brought in was given to the Wounded Warriors. Not bad for only having about 30 shooters. We plan on having another one soon. Thanks again to everyone who came out to shoot

Dean and crew