Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New forum member

landry92

Hi my name is Cody and I'm in my second year of shooting, I shoot competitively with a Glock 22 with a tungsten guide rod, lone wolf competition spring kit,and an extended mag release. I'm just trying to decide what size Sevigny competition rear and front sight to put on. Any suggestions and reasons as to why would be great. Thanks everyone

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

I'm not a Glockster, but there are many others who are and it is quite likely that they've discussed the sights that you mention. You might try to search the forum for "Sevigny" or take a browse through either the Factory Gun or Accessories forums for some of this information.

In general, sights are somewhat personal and what works for your eyes, may not work of someone else. A lot of folks shoot a narrower than factory front sight (either blade or fiber). The preference for rear notch width is all over the board and is dependent on the length of your slide.

There's some discussion on ratios of front:rear that would be informative as well.

Edited by lumpygravy

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

I'm not a Glockster, but there are many others who are and it is quite likely that they've discussed the sights that you mention. You might try to search the forum for "Sevigny" or take a browse through either the Factory Gun or Accessories forums for some of this information.

In general, sights are somewhat personal and what works for your eyes, may not work of someone else. A lot of folks shoot a narrower than factory front sight (either blade or fiber). The preference for rear notch width is all over the board and is dependent on the length of your slide.

There's some discussion on ratios of front:rear that would be informative as well.

Thanks for the info and nice meeting you!

Welcome to the forum! :cheers: I too am a Glock guy G34-Production, carry a G27 and my newest and my favorite is the G24 Limited gun! :cheers:

What sights do you use on your glocks?

Dawson front and rear, blacked out rear. Stock sights on my carry gun.