Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Intro the new guy

faughn1

Hello, I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself, I have been shooting for around 10 yrs off & on and currently moved to KY from Ohio and just about completed the process to get my CCDW in KY. I shoot at the range 2-4 times a months, I have always felt if you going to have the responsibility to be a daily carrier you should stay sharp and forever be learning. Don't get me wrong the range is a great place to shoot, however I would really like to take it to the next level, in competitive shooting Practical & Steel, most likely. So Im a Newbie... be gentle. I currently carry a Kahr .40 and in the process of purchasing a 9mm CZ 75 sp-01, with fiber optic front sight. Everything I heard about Action Shooting is that you all are a great bunch of people and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and hope to learn all I can. I am blessed to have a Shooting Club so close MRPC, I hope to come and visit in the very near future, It will be easy to pick me out I will be the 40 yr old man/child soaking up the goings on at a match, like a large kid in a huge outdoor gun store. If you see me tell to wipe the drool off my face and say get to shootin'

All kidding aside I am looking very much forward to getting involved with this Sport and learning, sharing and growing, and I'm sure some shootin'

SO, be safe out there.

Scott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...