Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Oklahoma

SethML3602

Hey guys im from Oklahoma(obviously) I have been around competition shooting my entire life but have only been shooting IPSC since i was 14 or 15(i am 28 now) can't wait to get active on the forums and learn/teach as much as i can.

I am not that far from Wichita Falls. I have shot the Doubletap Championship and took first D Class. That was in 2007? Don't remember. My name is Seth Martin some of you prolly know me as I am Glenn Martin's son. He was Section coordinator for OK for along time. We also run Indian Territory Practical Shooters Club. IPSC matches are every 3rd Saturday @ 10am(not sure if allowed to post that part? If not can you please direct.me to where I would post that information as I have poked around and can't find a definite place. Ty) We also in a IDPA match but I don't remember when as I have been outta he game for almost 2 years and just getting back only he swing. I can't shoot Doubletap or Area 4 this year cause of monitary reasons but hopefully next year will be better.

I know a lot of Mikes so I am not sure if I know you. But this Saturday we will have at least 5 stages that should be a lot of fun for anyone that would like to meet me. Also not sure about posting our Website info so PM me if you are interested in that information. It is located near Duke, ok if oh need a good reference.point on how far you are from the range.

BTW I am loving te friendly people on the forum so far and can't wait to meet more.

Posted from my HTC Thunderbolt

Edited by Obiareus