Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Me and a group of Police types are looking for some team shirt artwork. What we have is a "mexican bandido" cartoon dude holding a single action revolver in each hand. We would like him to be holding a 1911 or a production pistol in each hand. Any suggestions?

The cartoon type Mexican Banicico type with a gun sounds way too much like the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang logo on their colors. As an LEO I would think you would wish to avoid that type of association. Our SRT has a stack of hammerhead sharks with sub guns, and teh words "Heads you lose."

Our Bandido dude does not look like the Motorcycle gang bandido. but thanks for ther concern it honestly never crossed my mind

Edited by lppd4

Me and a group of Police types are looking for some team shirt artwork. What we have is a "mexican bandido" cartoon dude holding a single action revolver in each hand. We would like him to be holding a 1911 or a production pistol in each hand. Any suggestions?

Sorry man, I just couldn't get the hands to look right. Also I can't find a picture of cartoony 1911's and the cartoon holding a pair of real 1911s just didn't look right. :(