Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mississippi State 3 Gun Match

Sam and crew GREAT JOB!! I loved the amount of carbine and shotgunning to be had. I could have done without the pistol stages, but that was just because I brought a brain that thought it had never seen a pistol befor :D It was nice to meet several of the B.E. folks there as well and I did get quite a bit of advice from Erik. It was fun to shoot with the pistol guys as they tend to look at everything a bit different than I do :D This was Travis's first 3-gun win and won't be the last!! It was nice to see him again. It was evident he has been "close" to his rifle and shotgun as of late. Thanks to all the staff, it was a fun match!!! KURTM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, and gals!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the kind words, I have relayed the words to the real guys and gals who made the match run.

At the time of door prizes and match winners I did not have the High law, military, sr, and ssr. so here they are.

Tactical:

High Law - Erik Lund :huh:

High Sr. - Benny Hill <_<

High Military-Greg Wilson :)

Limited:

High Military - Travis Tomasie :ph34r:

High Sr - Greg McDade B)

Open:

High Law - Max Davidson ;)

High Sr. - Malcome Davis :lol:

High Super Sr. - John Wedig :blink:

congrats to those guys and all else who showed up and shot, in my eyes all were winners. The Red Cross told us that this was their second biggest fund raiser they have had, the other is a silent auction with all the businesses in Corinth donating one item.

Thanks Again, and all take care.

SAM KEEN