Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Load Data Berry 124 gr RNDS

EagleEye

Will be loading some Berry's 124 gr RNDS in 9 mm. I will be using Accurate #5 and #7. Anyone have any load data they can share? I see in the Accurate load chart they have a plated Berry's 115 gr RNDS but in the 124 gr it just shows 124 gr RN. Any help would be appreciated.

Will be loading some Berry's 124 gr RNDS in 9 mm. I will be using Accurate #5 and #7. Anyone have any load data they can share? I see in the Accurate load chart they have a plated Berry's 115 gr RNDS but in the 124 gr it just shows 124 gr RN. Any help would be appreciated.

I loaded up some of those before, I think I still have my data somewhere. I'll try to dig it up and post it here...I used to shoot a lot of AA#5 and a little of #7...

I don't use Accurate powders, but do like those Berry's bullets very much. Will be buying another 10K when I get low :)

They raised their prices (again) and now they're even more expensive than Montana Gold :blink: . TJ Convera has the 124gr Berrys for $85/K, and MG 124gr FMJ are $78/K (you can get them for less buying from Mannyusa via e-mail phone for single cases). Berry's :sick: aren't as good, much less better...

I don't use Accurate powders, but do like those Berry's bullets very much. Will be buying another 10K when I get low :)

They raised their prices (again) and now they're even more expensive than Montana Gold :blink: . TJ Convera has the 124gr Berrys for $85/K, and MG 124gr FMJ are $78/K (you can get them for less buying from Mannyusa via e-mail phone for single cases). Berry's :sick: aren't as good, much less better...

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com

Has Berrys for: BERRYS 9MM (.356) 124 GR RN-DS (1000) $65.65.

I have not tried Berrys, I just keep an eye out on prices and PV seems to be the cheapest.

Does Manny's prices include shipping???

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com

Has Berrys for: BERRYS 9MM (.356) 124 GR RN-DS (1000) $65.65.

I have not tried Berrys, I just keep an eye out on prices and PV seems to be the cheapest.

Does Manny's prices include shipping???

PV's price of $66/K doesn't include shipping. Both MG direct and Mannyusa include shipping in their prices. For less than 6 cases you do have to e-mail or call Manny, but he'll do even a single case, and the price is a bit better than what's posted online. R,

Thanks for the info G-Man.

When purchasing from PV, I'm assuming someone would purchase more than 1K. 3,000 will fit in a flat rate for under $14.95 shipping, so $212.95 shipped for 3,000 roughly, .071 cents a bullet. But buying from Mannyusa you are paying roughly the same price. Might as well buy MG if the prices are practically the same.

Thanks for the info G-Man.

When purchasing from PV, I'm assuming someone would purchase more than 1K. 3,000 will fit in a flat rate for under $14.95 shipping, so $212.95 shipped for 3,000 roughly, .071 cents a bullet. But buying from Mannyusa you are paying roughly the same price. Might as well buy MG if the prices are practically the same.

I just ordered some bullets from MG and PV. I use the Barrys for practice/local matches and the MG for bigger matches. PV goes by the amount/weight you are buying. For example, when I called last Tuesday, the lady quoted me this 9.95 for the 1K, 11.59 for 2K, 13.xx for 3K, 16.xx for 4k, etc. The price was pretty consistent up to about 5K.

Either way, Barrys are not bad for practice and local stuff, especially if you don't push them over 1200fps. They get unpredictable usually above that speed so stay with heavier, slower loads for them if you decide to stay with that bullet. However, MG is the best deal around and shipping is fast from either them or Manny.

Good luck with your search.

BTW, I can't find my old loads of Barrys/AA#5 - that was a long time ago...