Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Don't know what's going on.

West Texas Granny

Taking being farsighted to new extremes. wink.gif

I shouldn't tease too much. My eye doctor warned me that one of the side effects on having Lasik done for my nearsightedness is that farsightedness will kick in sooner.

You are likley looking for the holes or hits...and dropping the gun down as the shot breaks.

I call that "prairie doggin".

Make it your sole purpose to see the front sight lift out of the notch during recoil...forget the target...SEE the FRONT sight lift as you smoothly work the trigger.

Same reason I never have a problem with the stop plate on Speed Option, but I'm normally good for an extra shot or three on Smoke and Hope. You are underestimating the target and the focus required to hit it. I'd bet if you put a 1" paster in the center of that same plate you could hit the plate if not the actual paster. It's easy to say, well it's a huge target at close range, you don't put in the fundamentals to get the hit. Are you shooting multiple targets? If so, that's the other hitch, you're alreay moving onto the second target before you've actually hit the first.