Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hornady pro-jector

I have a hornady pro-jector tha i am trying to set up for 45. Problem is i am missing a large primer cup and primer tube shut off spring, i went to hornadys website and apperently they cant gaurantee the availiability of parts for products that have been discontinued. Anybody got any ideas of who would have something like this or should i just buy a dillion.

Just try calling them, they are very helpful. They will most likely send you parts for free if they have them. It's worth a shot. I've broken things that were 100% my fault and they just sent me new stuff. They will help you out if they can.

Matt

I liked that priming system.

You could visually see the primer being brought over for seating and the spring on the blast shield meant you could lift out the primer tube and blast shield without having primers pour out all over the place.

I liked that priming system.

You could visually see the primer being brought over for seating and the spring on the blast shield meant you could lift out the primer tube and blast shield without having primers pour out all over the place.

That primer stop spring and primer cup is exactly what i am missing.

• 2 weeks later...