Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WVPPS March 20, 2011

Is Jake's mom Chinese too?

she is mixed

Country and Western

I heard she toured with Willie Nelson in the 70's. This may explain your exotic back hair.

Nope she played bass in Conway Twitty's band, then was a back up singer for Kenny Rogers in the "Gambler" years.

It was Grandma that was a back up singer for the Rolling Stones and dated Willie Nelson

she is mixed

Country and Western

I heard she toured with Willie Nelson in the 70's. This may explain your exotic back hair.

Nope she played bass in Conway Twitty's band, then was a back up singer for Kenny Rogers in the "Gambler" years.

It was Grandma that was a back up singer for the Rolling Stones and dated Willie Nelson

Now I'm confussed, So was it your Grandma that had the back hair?

she is mixed

Country and Western

probably, grows in the family

she is mixed

Country and Western

probably, grows in the family

yes

Thanks to everyone who shot our match today. I greatly appreciate the set up help. It was a great match considering the omnious weather at the start.

I was just glad to get out of the house finaly.

Enjoyed it Coach.

Scott

Came up with another idea or two for next month. Hope to see you all there. I was hoping for a few more on the point series this year. Signing up next month will not be too late.