Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR Speed Deluxe Belt

babob

I just purchased a CR Speed Deluxe belt from CPWSA. Chris is a great guy to deal with BTW.

I want to use it mostly for 3-Gun and the occasional USPSA event of course.

I currently use a Bladetech paddle holster for my G34. This holster is made for a 1 3/4" belt. Looks like the CR Speed is a 1 1/2" belt. Can I still use the Bladetech paddle or would a new belt loop holster be better for the CR belt? I'll be hanging a few California Comp. Works 6rd shotgun shell carriers off it too.

Also, would like to see anyone's setup for 3-Gun using the CR Speed belt.

I just purchased a CR Speed Deluxe belt from CPWSA. Chris is a great guy to deal with BTW.

I currently use a Bladetech paddle holster for my G34. This holster is made for a 1 3/4" belt. Looks like the CR Speed is a 1 1/2" belt. Can I still use the Bladetech paddle or would a new belt loop holster be better for the CR belt? I'll be hanging a few California Comp. Works 6rd shotgun shell carriers off it too.

I currently and running a bladetech singray holster on a deluxe cr speed belt in single stack, I had the same problem although i found out that bladetech makes an adapter that lets you adjust for the size of your belt. After that it works great.

Edited by calvary45

I do have about 4 CR speed belts; one for each class of guns, including 3G. I had a blade tech on it for my Limited gun. Hated the blade tech, it was wearing the hard chrome off the front of the gun. I was going to line it with felt but the new Safariland ELS system came.

I am a convert. I shoot everything off of one belt now, I just plug and play. I had a couple of gift certificates which paid for everything otherwise it is a significant investment.

Can you just change the belt attachment, swap a new 1.5" for the 1.75", or possibly just add a shim?

http://www.blade-tech.com/Holster-Adjustable-String-Ray-Shim-pr-1157.html

http://www.blade-tech.com/ASR-Adjustable-Sting-Ray-Belt-loop-w-Hardware-for-Holsters-and-Rifle-Mag-Pouches-pr-962.html