Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wheelgunner's Revenge 13 at Bend of the River CC

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce Cook here. I co-Match Directed with Bill handling the administrative and club side of things. I've been so busy I didn't even think to drop over to the forumj. I knew Bill was posting though. A couple of comments I would like to make.

1. A big thanks to Brian Enos for his generous prize donations. Brian was the first person to make a donation when I sent out requests. The books and supplies sure increased my motivation to keep soliciting prizes. Thanks Brian, your shirt should be on its way soon. (I'm taking a quick vacation the latter part of the week).

2. Bill did a heck of a job running the match. I had a blast shooting all the stages. I found the mix to be perfect, enough simplicity for a novice like me, challenging enough to make it interesting, smooth shooting with the squads, and lots of rounds. Hats off Bill. Bill is also great to work with.

3. Wheelgunners Revenge would not be the great match it is without the wonderful dedicated shooters we attract each year. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

4. JD, Match Director Emeritus has laid a solid foundation for WGR. We thank him for his hard work over the years.

I've all ready started planning next years match and looking forward to the process. We have started a Wheelgunners Revenge Facebook page to keep those of you who use Facebook up to date.

Keep your cylinders turning!!