Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vortex PST 2.5-10x

bgary

With all the rave reviews about the Vortex 1-4, it has gotten me thinking about a Vortex for my next mid-range rifle build.

Anyone?

Edited by jakers

• 8 months later...

I have one but I have only had a chance to play a little with it. Everything about it seems right. Turrets feel solid, zeroing was accurate and precise. The class is very good for the price point. It has definitely got the pedigree of the Vortex Razor 1-4 that I have shot a lot.

FWIW I wouldn't hesitate to try one. My experience so far tells me it will be a solid optic value for the pricepoint.

With all the rave reviews about the Vortex 1-4, it has gotten me thinking about a Vortex for my next mid-range rifle build.

Anyone?

A friend of mine got one for his Remington 700 in .223 and he likes it. I took a few shots with it and it seemed clear. The reticle was a bit fine for my tastes but it was good for his application on that rifle.

Pat

Can't comment on that specific optic but you can't go wrong with the Vortex PST line. I ran a 6-24x PST all summer long on my Sako TRG and used it in the Adcor/Sako sniper match. Spun the dials up and down for months in preparatiion for the match. It always returned to zero, glass is very good, clicks were positive and measured correctly. Look up Liberty Optics and ask for Scott, he'll hook you with a good price and fantastic customer service.