Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNG from N.VA.

ssgrigs

Hello All,

New guy from N.VA. Waiting on my 550b, pretty excited. When I retired from the Navy and my free bullets were gone I found out just how expensive it was to shoot.

Never reloaded and never went to a official shooting match, I look forward to both.

Regards,

Scott

It would pobably be easier to say were we don't shoot at. Part of the Va Arms shooting team so we go everywhere locally and all up and down east coast. We should even be at nationals this year.

Hello All,

New guy from N.VA. Waiting on my 550b, pretty excited. When I retired from the Navy and my free bullets were gone I found out just how expensive it was to shoot.

Never reloaded and never went to a official shooting match, I look forward to both.

Regards,

Scott

Hey Scott;

I'm new around here, too. There are lots of nice people and a great deal of knowledge and experience.

Welcome!

if your in Front Royal ther are 2 USPSA matches 1/2 hour away. North Mountain is in Lebanon Church on the 3rd Sunday of the month and hopfully is starting back up in March and Summit Point at the Summit Point Racetrack in WV. Not Sure of their schedule. Websites are Northmountainps.com and spshooters.com

hopefully will see you at some of them.

Edited by DanL

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from woodbridge! There are a lot of good matches around here, you can go to fredericksburg as well, its a great match, well worth the drive.

Let me know if you have any questions and happy shooting! The season is starting :) !!

if your in Front Royal ther are 2 USPSA matches 1/2 hour away. North Mountain is in Lebanon Church on the 3rd Sunday of the month and hopfully is starting back up in March and Summit Point at the Summit Point Racetrack in WV. Not Sure of their schedule. Websites are Northmountainps.com and spshooters.com

hopefully will see you at some of them.

Summit Point's first match is March 26th

Come on out

Oh yeah, welcome to forums from a fellow just over the border in WV