Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So, I am introduced to Dave Sevigny

Wild Gene

Dont get him talking about hockey, he will never stop talking:)

Actually, we went to watch the Thrashers play the Rangers, then we watched Dave's team play after that in Phillips Arena.

Yep, he is into the game, I personally had a great time, the game was great, and the nice young ladys cleaning the ice around the net were not bad either. Wish I knew how to post pictures, we were about 6 rows up from the glass by the goal. I didn't know what to do to return the favor, so we bought Dave a stick that was signed by one of the Thrashers players. Really cool.

Dave and his wife Dana are both very nice people.

WG

Edited by Wild Gene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It seems to be a theme that the shooting sports, in general, attract some of the nicest folks you could ever want to meet. And at our local matches, the very best shooters are also the nicest, quickest to help and easiest to talk to. I don't know what it is about this sport, but it truly seems like character helps you succeed.

Larry

It seems like most of the guys at the top level are really nice guys. I took a class with Max last year and I have seen him several times since and I can tell he doesn't remember my name, but he recognized me right away. I also ran into Blake on Bourbon Street a while back. He came up and spoke to me as well. He certainly looks out of place in a suit and tie!

All the top guys are nice, and I suck and am a d!ckhead. I don't get it.