Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New bench for my lnl

kgwld1

Nice. Whatever gets you to the shooting. You seem to be searching for or hoping to get a purchase validation or...something. wink.gif You're in good shape with either...or both!!

Here's to your shooting success! cheers.gif

Jim

Edited by Jman

I had a premade countertop like that once for my 550. It was not solid enough. I used a closet pole to triangulate the part under the press down to the floor at the base of the wall. Really stiffened it up. It also looks like the counter is just floating on the end. But it's hard to tell. Setup looks very nice BTW.

Edited by 98sr20ve

I had a premade counter top like that once for my 550. It was not solid enough. I used a closet pole to triangulate the part under the press down to the floor at the base of the wall. Really stiffened it up. It also looks like the counter is just floating on the end. But it's hard to tell. Setup looks very nice BTW.

Thanks yes that was going to be a problem so i put the mdf underneath the counter top and the end with the press actually has a leg its black so its tough to see it actually matches the tool box.