Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

simple reload software

I am looking for a simple database type program I can use to save my load data and chronograph results., I have used RCBS.load for many years but it isnt compatable with windows 7, and the newer programs are very expensive and simply come with way more features than I will ever use, About the most complicated thing I would do is enter chrono results and have it calculate average and SD, the only data it needs to save is basic components used and chrono results, dont need any graphs or external balistic calculators. Freeware or shareware would be great.

Joe have you tried running Load in compatibility mode? Here is a link on how to do it. It is really simple and might just let you keep using a program you are familiar with.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/316-compatibility-mode.html?

If that fails I would just set up a simple Excel spreadsheet to do what you need. I don't know of any programs that do just the few little things you want. Sorry.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

There is ton's of stuff out there to teach your self how to use MS Excell from MS to Youtube.

Several years ago I took an adult Excell course at our local high school to learn more; it was <$60 and worth every penney.

Now I don't hardly have a folder with out an Excell file in My Documents.

FM