Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match Score sheet assistance

Guys,

I trying Time plus this year at my annual 3gun. I wish to use the EZ win 4.0 but it does not supply a way to make scoresheets.

Recomendations??

Thanks

Carl

I haven't tried making up a Time+ scoresheet yet, but I do recommend trying ezws Time+ (I said, not having tried it myself yet!). But you need to upgrade to 4.06 in order for it to work. 4.05 and below blows up when you try T+. So, define a test match, register a few competitors, then plug in some data just to make sure it all runs correctly.

OK, I updated to 4.06 last night and it quit crashing. It seems to be a good running program now. I'm concerned about the guys mixing up the score sheets since all their writing down is time and penalties. So maybe very large stage numbers and names, possibly color coded cards? Any other suggestions?

Carl

Forgive my ignorance here, but how is major/minor PF accounted for in Time Plus scoring? I'm having a hard time finding that info in the provisional MG rules.

Thanks

It's not, One reason why I have not used it in the past. But most everyone is in Tactical class now so it's not as big a deal. Makes match setup easier. No more counting targets to make sure they match the scoresheet.