Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New USPSA Club in Southeast Pennsylvania

Ted Murphy

Thanks waktasz, one follow up...I just joined USPSA at the match. I assume I'll receive my new number from USPSA by then? How long does it usually take to hear back from the organization...receive your card, welcome kit etc...?

Edited by speedseeker

Thanks fo rhte advice advice Pro2... Did a quick look...those 3 misses on El Pres are killin me! How can I miss on El Pres?! lol..either way, had a blast and USPSA has a new fan. I'll be at Lower Providence every month. Great club.

Edited by speedseeker

USPSA updates the scores in their database once a month. Once they are updated you can check them here http://www.uspsa.org...er-support.php# under the Classifier Record section (just type in your member number).

Plus, classifier scores submitted by the 10th of the month will be included in that months calculation. Scores are usually posted up around the 15th or so.

Thanks waktasz, one follow up...I just joined USPSA at the match. I assume I'll receive my new number from USPSA by then? How long does it usually take to hear back from the organization...receive your card, welcome kit etc...?

Typically within two weeks of USPSA receiving your application. Add a few days for the club to potentially get the paperwork out....