Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Paducah,Kentucky

deacon

Just sign up today. I have been on handloads forum for a couple of years. I was looking at buying a XL650 and someone there told me about Brian's website and he was a great guy to buy from. So here I am, order the XL650 last week. Not much to tell about me. I just shoot for fun at the local gun club. I have 4 .45's auto and only shoot 2 of them. The other 2 are just because I guess. LOL This forums has a lot of great info.

Thanks Marty

Welcome to the board...and my hometown!

I think the "shooters supply" there has some sort of action pistol but I don't know exactly.

Best BBQ in Town - Starnes...just in case you didn't know yet

While our club is not real close, we've had people drive down from Paducah in the past. Memphis Sport Shooting and we play IPSC, IDPA, Steel Challenge and Three gun along with Cowboy so there's something for everyone. Check the Web site at Memphis-SSA.com for times and dated of events as well as directions.

Come play sometime. Memphis also has some outstanding BBQ and I might just try Brad's for lunch.

Welcome to the board...and my hometown!

I think the "shooters supply" there has some sort of action pistol but I don't know exactly.

Best BBQ in Town - Starnes...just in case you didn't know yet

I live about 5 miles form Shooters Supply that where the Jackson Purchase Rifle & Pistol Club Range is at.

I have been a member for 2 years,but haven't been to any of the match. I do go and shoot a lot.

We do eat at Starnes BBQ sometimes. We like Backwoods BBQ A little better.

Thanks for the welcome

While our club is not real close, we've had people drive down from Paducah in the past. Memphis Sport Shooting and we play IPSC, IDPA, Steel Challenge and Three gun along with Cowboy so there's something for everyone. Check the Web site at Memphis-SSA.com for times and dated of events as well as directions.

Come play sometime. Memphis also has some outstanding BBQ and I might just try Brad's for lunch.

[/

I was in TKD back in the 80's and 90's and would come to Memphis for tournaments & seminars and

made some very good friends.