Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When people ask...

stockton

"Is it kept loaded?"

I simply respond, "There is NOTHING more useless than an unloaded gun!"

Possible exceptions exist...some human beings, for instance!

Edited by stockton

stockton,

Welcome to the forums!

I don't believe your post is within the esprit de corps of Enos's forum.

Please do not resort to naming names of people that do not share our opinions. There are other places for that kind of thing. JMHO

jj

I respect your opinion, and that is one thing that makes this country great. Another is freedom of speech. Not to start a flame war or anything, but please don't try to tell me what I should or should not say, unless you are a moderator and I inadvertantly broke a forum rule. In which case I will edit my post to delete names!

I have VERY stong political beliefs and share them whenever possible. I will also RESPECT YOUR political beliefs and respect them as well...however wrong they may be :D . We are slowly turning into a nation of cowards who refuse to express their true feelings and beliefs (because it might offend someone else with thinner skin) with all this PC stuff. That is not a bandwagon to jump on!

Just MYHO.

stockton,

Under the New Member Guidelines, it says:

Politics

Policy or political discussions of any kind are not welcome. Such as IPSC verses IDPA debates, for example. Including but not limited to: governmental, USPSA, IPSC, or IDPA.

Contrary to "minority opinion" - this is not a free speech issue. The issue simply is - as a privately funded and collectively ran "information exchange," we have found that the emotional nature of political discussions often weakens the informative impact of the Forum.

Whlie your opinions and beliefs are probably shared by most here, this is not the place.

Stockton,

You requested a moderator? First, welcome to the forums. jessej was on the right track, and warpspeed even posted the applicable section of the forum guidelines; maybe Brian needs to recruit them to help us. :P:P

Seriously though, while we can appreciate your position and the fact that you defended it politely, we would prefer that politics stay off the forum. We look forward to your continued participation as we discuss competition and various other related and unrelated topics.

Gentleman...I did not thoughly go through the Guidelines, so although my opionion stands, I will respect the forum and its Guidelines by editing my post to delete the political reference. I do agree that some people are incapable of controlling their emotions where it comes to political topics. The basic gist of the post remains intact, I feel.