Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well it took a bit longer than I hoped but it is done and posted. The matchbook is up. You will find your squading info and time slots there. There are also drawings of the stages with inportant match info. I would suggest d-loading and printing it. Staff will find there assignments there also. If there are any question, please email me. Thank you all for your patience.

• 10 months later...

I see that it is setup as a "one day event", am I misreading this or can someone participate in only 1 or 2 days? Taking time off (friday) isn't going to happen right now, and this has caught my interest!

The more I read it, I'm realizing I glanced past the evening times for friday. Is it required to be on site Friday night? And can I (as I'm seeing it) just run one day?

Thanks!

Edited by splitime

Yes, you shoot it all in one day, no you can't load up your mags. :)

The name is very old from back in the day, the match is run as a LI USPSA

I didn't give out a lot of info or do it early because we wanted the people who have been coming for years to get signed up. We are sitting at something like 142 shooters right now.

Matrix calls for 150, so it's nearly full.. there are only a couple of spots left on Sun Sat is full.

JT

I noticed that their website says there will be two guns to be random'ed off, and that their are cash prizes or cash paybacks.

What system are they using for the cash paybacks?

Brad, it's performance based, but that's all I know. I'm the RM for the match, not the MD. If you want to know more you can contact Mike here.

Best,

JT