Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to Handloading in New York

BLSJDS

Hi,

I haven't actually purchased any handloading equipment yet, but plan to do so in the next few days. I am 40, married with 2 kids, and live in Orange County, New York. After 9 long months, I finally got my CCW permit and regularly carry & shoot a Sig 239 SAS in 9mm. I also have a Beretta 92FS and just bought a Rock River Arms LAR-15.

A few days ago, I walked into my local gun shop / shooting range and asked about getting my hands on a Glock 20 (10 mm). Because of the high cost and limited availability of 10 mm ammo, the owner recommended that I consider purchasing my own hand loading equipment. He carries Dillon equipment exclusively.

I am REALLY glad I found this web site and this forum; such a TREMENDOUS amount of information. I look forward to learning a lot and hopefully can contribute at some point in the near future.

Happy New Year!

Dan

Happy New Year Dan!

Welcome abroad!

Thanks very much!

Happy New Year, Welcome to the forums!. Dillon makes absolutley OUTSTANDING reloading equipment. I suggest a RL550 for you to start....

That's exactly what I was thinking, especially since I'd like to hand load the .223 eventually as well. Thanks!