Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Wonderful Christmas Gift

Bwana Six-Gun

for sunrises drive over to sea life park and park in the lot across from it. Then watch. I grew up on the marine base in Kaneohe bay during my teen years. It was great, i remember them filming magnum pi :cheers:

Less than 24 hours to go until we depart. Grass is cut, mail and paper stopped, packing underway. Pix of the speedo to Mark are imminent! :cheers: Wil try to keep up on hotel computers or daughters I-phone, but no promises.

I love my kids and wife.

• 2 weeks later...

Last day in paradise. It has been a wonderful experience! Tomorrow night we fly back to the grind. Sorry Mark, but no way to post the speedo pix from here. Will take care of that when I get back to the mainland.

I love my wife and girls for giving me this.

Back on the mainland, as the islanders would say. I cannot say how great this vacation was. Pearl Harbor was incredible. I could have spent all day there. Maui was wowie! I will post pix if I can ever figure out to download them from all the cameras we used.

It was great and I thank my lucky stars that I have a wife and daughters who look after me. If anyone has not been there, save your pennies and go. Pearl Harbor is worth the trip. When you see what our nation went through, and how they responded it will make you wonder why we are in the shape we are today. What happen-ed to those people from to past? Enuff said. I love my girls and my wife for this experience.

Could not get the speedo pix to download, so Mark will be disappointed. The trip was great and I hope that all of you have a chance to expericnce something like this.

Wil continue to try and find a way to make mark happy.

Moderators, please close. It has been great.

Could not get the speedo pix to download, so Mark will be disappointed. The trip was great and I hope that all of you have a chance to expericnce something like this.

Wil continue to try and find a way to make mark happy.

Moderators, please close. It has been great.

I'll be happy to close it before you DO find a way to download such a disturbing image.