Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AT&T Windows 7 phone

Anyone with AT&T using any of the Windows 7 phones? They are offering buy one get one free with the LG Quantum and HTC Surround. My contract is up for a renewal and I am debating between them or the Iphone 4.

I don't care what Microsoft comes up with, Windows as a concept doesn't work on a phone; the iPhone is a world-beater when compared with it. It just works.

If you look at Android, the distinction is not so clear and you'll probably do well with either one (iOS v. Android).

Anyone with AT&T using any of the Windows 7 phones? They are offering buy one get one free with the LG Quantum and HTC Surround. My contract is up for a renewal and I am debating between them or the Iphone 4.

Windows sucks on a computer --why would anyone want it on their phone!

My two year contract just expired with AT&T and had the IPHONE. My new DROID X from Verizon is suppose to be here today.

Edited by jhgtyre

Didn't consider the Android Captivate? I had an iPhone and this new Captivate is tons better.

Jeff

No, but I will look into it. What made it better than the iPhone?

I did a lot of research and DROID offers me more options than moving to the IPHONE 4. Not to mention little things like Steve Jobs personal dislike of FLASH, so he won't let it on the IPHONE.

I did a lot of research and DROID offers me more options than moving to the IPHONE 4. Not to mention little things like Steve Jobs personal dislike of FLASH, so he won't let it on the IPHONE.

Yeah, I like Steve Jobs and Apple and have had iPods since 2005 (the oldest one STILL works on the original battery!) and iPhones since this time last year. The stuff just works, but the attitude about flash is odd, especially when you can buy an iMac or Macbook and then buy a mac version of Adobe flash to develop flash graphics ON Apples!