Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Holster

hdgun

OK Guys, I am in need of a new holster. I am currently using a Safariland 012. It has been a great holster for me but it is time to get a new. It needs to work well with A Caspian HiCap and SS guns. Which one Guys, help me out.

What division(s)? SS rigs have to hold the front of the grip strap at or above the top of the belt...not possible with most race holsters. If you're using a single stack gun in L-10, Limited, Open, it wouldn't matter. R,

This is for every div. LIM10,Lim Open. would use it with my SS for Steel. would like some thing on the idea of a ghost type. just want it to fit the Caspian frame with out wobble. seams like most holster are really geared towards the S-I frames.

Hello: You could get a Blade Tech DOH and cut it to fit your pistols. A little heat and some cutting can make a great holster :cheers: The other choice would be the Racemaster by Double Alpha. You would have to check to see if they will work on Caspian frames. I love the one I have so far for my STI 2011's. My old holster is a pin type Ghost and was the best I tried up untill now. I have tried most of the race holsters out there. The CR Speed may work as well. Thanks, Eric

I use a cheap rig for airsoft. It is made exactly the same as a speed holster from the Philippines that cost $130 by itself. Cost for an entire rig was $140. I use one for my Para P-14 and I removed the spacers to make it a Glock speed holster. The attached photo shows what comes with the holster.

Here is link to the website I got it from.

Here is

to a video I made for it.

post-25308-052759000 1290528049_thumb.jp

Edited by Glockman1000