Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

just thinking--or day dreaming---

why can ZERO bullet co ship 2000--230gr. 45acp bullets in one box and other mfg.say they can't????

any one ever see this..???????????

Nope. I've always gotten 2000 in one box regardless from whom I ordered or which carrier they used. USPS flat rate is by far the most economical I would think.

Montana Gold puts their box inside the USPS box. They ship 2K of the 230gr FMJ & CMJ but not the JHP ones ; only 1900. Must be a physical space thing.

That's odd because Roze Dist. ships 2000 230 FMJ in their four 500-pack factory boxes all inside of a USPS flat rate box with room between the boxes for a little newspaper.

I ask the people at montana gold about thier 900-in a box--I was told that they only use one box and that's all thay would fit in it,,the reason I started this was I placed an order with a different company for lead bullets and was told they could only ship 1500,in one box because of the weight,I would have to pay another $10.00 shipping if I ordered 2000,they could also ship 3000 for the price of 2000--still cheaper than driving to get them--