Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Custom & Gold Match

twister

Looking at the Australian site, I saw this gun listed and wanted to know if it is available to us in the States? Thanks for any help, Dave

A friend of mine just bought a Gold Match in 9mm and its a very nice pistol, still very tight but shoots great. I have the Limited Custom GK which I have just tricked up with some of Hennings parts and am very happy with it except the Black Coating seems to scratch a bit after being rough with it :).

I just got back from my local gun dealer, and we couldn't any listing for these two pistols. I had him call EAA, and they said they didn't know anything about them.I would really like to find a Gold Match in 9mm. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, Dave

I just got back from my local gun dealer, and we couldn't any listing for these two pistols. I had him call EAA, and they said they didn't know anything about them.I would really like to find a Gold Match in 9mm. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, Dave

Unusual that we can get something here in Australia thats not available in the US.

Gold Match is used for bullseye and its a 6inch bull barrel.

this is not available in US. just like small frame guns are not avail in US.

just the way it is. The closest i can get to this would be getting the Elite Limited.

then install a 6inch barrel. Only thing is barrel will be sticking out coz there's no

avail 6 inch slide. i would not look for this as this is not offered and imported by US Eaa.

will just give you headache..stick with what is avail and go for it. Without Henning I dont

think Eaa would be an option for me as he has better parts.

Here's the link: Factory 6inch limited with V8 slots without the aluminum grip and magwell.

http://www.tanfoglio.ashop.com.au/c/251705/1/gold-match.html

Better yet, buy the Elite Limited, take off the aluminum grip and magwell, install a wood grip

then have Canyon Creek mill out the V8 slot...voila! you got one but only in 5.0 inch barrel.

Edited by shooterbenedetto