Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Denmark

Fredericianer

Hi guys,

I live in Denmark and am thinking of taking up IPSC. I found this site from the links on www.dsf.dk which is the Danish Sport Shooters Federation's website, and I'm hoping to find some useful information on training.

I've been shooting for the last three years or so, but it's mostly just been slow fire at the club, and now I'd like to try something with a bit more action.

Cheers

Jeff

Welcome Jeff,

I'm new to this forum also but have competeded in IPSC and 3-gun. Once you start moving and shooting in an IPSC or 3-gun match, standing still and shooting at a paper target will have lost all its novelity. You'll never look back.

This forum has a wealth of information and should help you get organized for your first match.

Have fun.

Jerry

Hi guys,

I live in Denmark and am thinking of taking up IPSC. I found this site from the links on www.dsf.dk which is the Danish Sport Shooters Federation's website, and I'm hoping to find some useful information on training.

I've been shooting for the last three years or so, but it's mostly just been slow fire at the club, and now I'd like to try something with a bit more action.

Cheers

Jeff

Welcome!!