Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gunsmith in Dallas

STIGUY

I have a fairly new Browning Buckmark that I am wanted to add a full leng underlug/rail under the barrel with maybe machineed for a literail. Does anyone know of one in the Dallas area that has the capability in the DFW area. I want someone who has the ability to machine stainless...etc. and can fit to tite tolerannces. Maybe tap and thread the underside of barrel for attachment. Not such a f**k'n idiot that I'll have to worry about scratching a like new gun or taping through the barrel.

I am looking to add a little weight to the end of gun

and customize it!

Forgive me for the language, but I have had brand new parts scratched severely by the idiots at the now defunked Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine. It is a wonder they closed?

THANKS!

I have a fairly new Browning Buckmark that I am wanted to add a full leng underlug/rail under the barrel with maybe machineed for a literail. Does anyone know of one in the Dallas area that has the capability in the DFW area. I want someone who has the ability to machine stainless...etc. and can fit to tite tolerannces. Maybe tap and thread the underside of barrel for attachment. Not such a f**k'n idiot that I'll have to worry about scratching a like new gun or taping through the barrel.

I am looking to add a little weight to the end of gun

and customize it!

Forgive me for the language, but I have had brand new parts scratched severely by the idiots at the now defunked Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine. It is a wonder they closed?

THANKS!

It would be a bit of a drive for you, but my smith in Stephenville is amazing! Everything he does is top notch. Shumaker Gunworks

Moderators, please tell me if this type of local advice for a gunsmith that is not on the advertiser's group with the forum is going too far. Happy to remove if necessary.

Cheers,

Kyle

Sorry....did not.know? Can't see shipping my $280 gun for $$ worth of work and having to pay those relatvely heavy shippinp fees. Besides, I would like to explain in person what I am wanting. I even think I have the blank stock material to provide. THANKS!

Sorry....did not.know? Can't see shipping my $280 gun for $$ worth of work and having to pay those relatvely heavy shippinp fees. Besides, I would like to explain in person what I am wanting. I even think I have the blank stock material to provide. THANKS!

Wasn't sure what your reply meant, but I am assuming you are saying no thanks b/c of shipping or the drive. If you don't have any better offers the drive is lovely and Mike is worth it! He does custom work for me all of the time and makes sure it is right.

Cheers,

Kyle

Check out Morris Metal Works, John Morris. I belive he is in Dallas or Denton.

He is a friend, and a shooter, and a whiz with metal. It's worth talking to him anyway. If he can't do it he'll let you know.