Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8208 xbr

MAC10

hey, anyone have any load data for 8208 xbr? just bought some for my AR loads(.223-5.56) and looking for more info other than whats on IMR`S web site. looking for loads for AR only, no bolt action because seating depth is hampered by the ar mag. thanks!

the hodgdon annual manual i think has some info in it and their website. its still a new enough powder that current manuals dont have it listed. i would expect it to be in future editions of many of the common manuals out there.

the hodgdon annual manual i think has some info in it and their website. its still a new enough powder that current manuals dont have it listed. i would expect it to be in future editions of many of the common manuals out there.

thanks, i know, i called sierra because they are the only ones i know of that have data strictly for ar`s. they told me it would be a few months if not longer before they would have a update for this powder in ar loads.

hey guys, as a follow-up, do any of you know of a book or books( not reloading manuals from bullet manufacturers) that have a lot of info on loading the ar15(223-5.56)? specs such as the usual powder type,bullet and bullet weight and most importantly, OAL. looking for authors with their own loads, tips and such. thanks again for any help.