Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 IPSC Canadian Nationals

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am coming and would love to shoot with Chris. I wonder if Rachel could arrange that?

Staying at match hotel and visiting friends in Kingston who we have not seen in over 5 years.

The awards dinner on Sunday is semi formal. Does that mean suits and ties?

I know of 4 Americans coming to the match since I have the paperwork for all 4 in my desk at my office. We are all looking forward to the match. If anyone has questions about the paperwork to get to the match, let me know. Happy to help.

Roy

Noob question: I assume you have to qualify/be invited for this event?

Not really. Any IPSC current member can participate in all sanctioned matches. All USPSA members are automatically have IPSC membership. You can always contact the match director and ask for the invitation. See information on the match web site.

I am coming and would love to shoot with Chris. I wonder if Rachel could arrange that?

Staying at match hotel and visiting friends in Kingston who we have not seen in over 5 years.

The awards dinner on Sunday is semi formal. Does that mean suits and ties?

You'll have to ask Rachel, but I suspect Chris will be very popular, and he already has few friends here. :)

As for the awards dinner, from my past experience, suits and ties will work, so as a nice shirt and pants (no shorts or jeans).

• 1 month later...