Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from the Great Republic of Texas

New to the forum, certainly not new to shooting though. I've been and IDPA competitor for 6 years and USPSA for a few years, but mostly shooting IDPA (Sharpshooter). I've not progressed as much as I have hoped, but I'm consistent at least. The reason I've joined this forum is due to a recommendation from a friend of mine who also recommended that I read Brian's book, "Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals." I've completed the first 2 chapters and I must say, it's quite complex and I now realize what I don't know. I began my podcast just as an ordinary guy talking about guns, concealed carry and the shooting sports. Now, as a result, I'm finding myself digging deeper into the psychological aspect of shooting that I never knew existed. Thanks Brian! Excellent Book. My friend and loyal listener, Steve Z, are doing a review of your book. We should get done about 3 years from now. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll do my best to contribute a few things I've learned along the way, mistakes I've made and success stories. I've heard great things about this community and I'm looking forward to the learning experience.