Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Coming Back to USPSA

Rokmel

First post!!

Did the IPSC thing back in early 90's shooting a single stack Marc Krebs 38 super till it broke. Got heavily into Cowboy shooting and did well but now have the itch to get back in to this game.

I have a 9mm CZ75 SA tweaked by Angus, a Glock 24 with Heine's and a magwell a XD in 45 and a custom single stack 1911 in 45.

Which category should I try?

You're looking at single stack with your single stack, or limited, or limited 10 with your g24, if you really want to be competitive.

SA CZ can't play in production, and will be penalized for minor anywhere else.

It was awesome talking to you today at Oak Park Roumel. Hope you had a good time today and got a better idea of which division you want to play in. Single stack or Lim 10 I'd say are your best bets considering you likely have decent stage breakdown/management skills and the equipment you have won't be a disadvantage. Good Luck, enjoy the forums and the run and gun rush we all get from USPSA! Good Luck on your quest for big Kentucky bass as well!

It was awesome talking to you today at Oak Park Roumel. Hope you had a good time today and got a better idea of which division you want to play in. Single stack or Lim 10 I'd say are your best bets considering you likely have decent stage breakdown/management skills and the equipment you have won't be a disadvantage. Good Luck, enjoy the forums and the run and gun rush we all get from USPSA! Good Luck on your quest for big Kentucky bass as well!

I was ready to call you guys today!! Loaded up some of your awesome 105's for my yellowboy. Do you make a 200gr RN in .451??

I might need to order some!

Check out my post. I won Limited 10 and production and I figured 5th overall....how did you guys do??

The closest would be a 200 RNFP at .452 . . works well in .45 ACP. I ended up 2nd out of 15 at 95% of a Master score, even though I bombed stage 1 with 3 M's and a FTE. Was a fun match though, looks like you'll be a high b shooter maybe a once ya get goin in USPSA, good job