Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BAM Star

LocknLoad

For any of you that practice with Airsoft and struggle with stars, I highly recommend the star by BAM Airsoft. Mine just came today and I worked with it tonight, and it is awesome. This was by far the weakest part of my game, but having the change to attack it in my garage is allowing me to break the mental block I had and it is becoming a lot less scary.

David S.

we also use the BAM star, you can make a swinger out of it to.

We many thousands of rnds on ours and it still running great. a little oil on the bearing and its good to go.

we also use the BAM star, you can make a swinger out of it to.

We many thousands of rnds on ours and it still running great. a little oil on the bearing and its good to go.

It was a lot more realistic than I expected. Do you know what scale it is built to?

David S.

• 2 weeks later...

9-10 feet is the minimum distance if i recall a video Phil made for Youtube. that will simulate a shot on an 8" plate at the minimum safety distance we see on a range. i usually shoot my Bam plates/poppers/star at 12-15 feet for a little extra challenge. Ive backed into another room before for some shots at the plates/poppers at around 30 feet before (shooting thru a doorway at an angle wont let me shot the star that far). that can get kinda tough at times, haha. but fun!

ETA: found the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIKqGD479FA

Edited by Corey