Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carnival House

Alan Adamson

Just a stage that looks like a house with all the attractions - hence the name - Carnival House.

Start:

Standing erect, facing downrange, toes touching, gun load/holstered

Brief:

Shoot em as you see them, PP's activate actions (see notes below), only disappearing is the drop turner

Notes:

Pepper Poppers can be cross wired to opposite actions or same side actions depending on difficulty. There is no round count issue from the middle forward port, the 2 paper can be taken from just about anywhere along each wall, or even from the most rear corners... Both Poppers can also be taken from the walls moving fowards. That simply leaves the 5 plates at "implied mandatory" from the middle port.

Plan right now is to shoot this at Cherokee Gun Club monthly match this saturday.

Pistol%20-%20Carnival%20House.png

Edited by Alan Adamson

Just a stage that looks like a house with all the attractions - hence the name - Carnival House.

Start:

Heal touching, gun load/holstered

Brief:

Shoot em as you see them

Notes:

Pepper Poppers can be cross wired to opposite actions or same side actions depending on difficulty.

Plan right now is to shoot this at Cherokee Gun Club monthly match this saturday.

All I see is a Red X

Start:

Heal touching, gun load/holstered

Brief:

Shoot em as you see them

Notes:

Pepper Poppers can be cross wired to opposite actions or same side actions depending on difficulty.

All I see is a Red X

I think I fixed the hosting issue, please let me know if the image is viewable now?

Alan

Edited by Alan Adamson

You might consider removing the no-shoots at the down range end of the walls.

Some one could put one through a no-shoot, then it continues on to knock down a steel target.

Could save some time, eliminating re-shoots.

Looks like a fun stage.. hoping to shoot it!

LT

Some one could put one through a no-shoot, then it continues on to knock down a steel target.

LT

Great Feedback Larry... Those will go, those shots shouldn't be that tight anyway so doubt much wall impacts will result... As with all these stages, final setup will tell you lots, its one thing to design on paper, another to setup and see what works/doesn't :)

Hope to see you Saturday, weather looks to be *outstanding*

Alan

LT

Few small other tweaks... we'll most likely setup with same side activator/action as opposed to opposite.

Alan