Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Armscor Brass

sahauptman

Sahauptman,

We have had problems with our brass both in materials and quality control, I believe that it improves every year. I am sorry that you feel that way and I personaly apologize. Please check your messages for info on what we can do to remedy the situation. We stand behind our products 100%. We will replace all of your brass used and unused. I do appreciate the feed back, That what makes us a better company!

Ivan

Armscor Precision Inc.

1-775-537-1444

I bought 1000 rds.of 38super rimless a couple months ago and have been shooting the same 500 rds for practice since,It has been loaded 8 times and i havent had any problems.

Ivan the onlything i dont like about the rimless brass is the head stamp, It needs a RL or something so you can tell at a glance the Difference between it and regular 38 super.

Steve

Well, being an Armscor sponsored shooter for the last 2 years and have been to the P.I factory and have loaded more- -Armscor-brass than most people. I think i can answer some of the questions posted. First the brass in the pic with cracked case was manufactured about a year or so ago according to the head stamp. Some time last summer we recieved a pallet of brass w/ some quality control issues , which were caught by myself & another team shooter . Unfortunately, some had been sold before we caught the problems with the batch . But as Ivan said, Armscor stands behind it s product 100%. I have worked with everybody in this company from the P.I to las Vegas and there is daily communication between the P.I & las Vegas trying to make a better product with every batch. So if you have had problems like this don`t be shy call Armscor. I have loaded about 10k of the new RL head stamp ,Both brass & nickle and is the best quality Armscor brass i have loaded to date . And for those who have not noticed while cruising the prize tables, Martin from Armscor has donated an unreal amount of guns , brass & bullets to a lot of matches this year. If you wish to purchase Armscor brass Call 775-537-1444.Or we will be at the Nationals & most of the Area & larger matches selling Armscor products. By the way Eric G. only gets brass no cash.

Glenn

I've been shooting Armscor brass and bullets for quite a while and have not had any problems. When I started shooting the .38 Super, I heard the stories that it was "crap brass", but the price made it tolerable. I work at a range and so it was easy to test it. i took 20 pieces, loaded them, took 'em to the range and shot them. Collected the brass, reloaded them that night, took them to the range the next day and shot them again. After the 12th loading, I said "I quit". I'll lose the brass at a match before I ever get that far in the real world world of match brass.

I have switched to Rimless and still there are no problems. I still scrounge used brass, 'cause I'm cheap, but I make sure I have new stuff for any match other than local, when reliability is paramount.

Dave

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I just wanted to thank Ivan. Today UPS dropped off a 1K 9mm brass from Armscor. I has Emailed Ivan about some problems I'd had previously with the brass.

Thank You again I'll load this up and I'm sure the problems have been fixed.

Pinkerton OUT!

• 2 weeks later...