Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Northern Kentucky

E K

I am kinda whee you are, only I got the gun bug way back when???? About 50 years ago and unfortunately it is chronic and contagious to most people; Unfortunately, your kids will most likely get it as well and it can be treated but it takes lots of money on a frequent basis. That is my opinion, but I am not a licensed MD.

Anyway, back to where you are, I have on my calendar to go to the BGSL this coming weekend for orientation. Best of luck to you and enjoy your new hobby! I look forward to reacquainting myself with an old one at the same time.

Enjoy,

Don

Welcome Aboard!!

I have a lot of friends in the area of Versailles and Lexington which it sounds to me like you're pretty close to them there. With me living in PA right now its hard to get to see them as much as I want to, but we always have fun when we pull out the pistols and sending rounds down stage. Enjoy the sport, have fun, be safe and keep shooting.

SR9Shooter

Wecome EK. You should check out the Friday Night Steel shoot at the Fairfield Sportsman Association shooting range located near Ross, Ohio. Fridaynightsteel.com

Nick,

Thanks! I will definitely check this out. Do they shoot all winter?

Welcome Aboard!!

I have a lot of friends in the area of Versailles and Lexington which it sounds to me like you're pretty close to them there. With me living in PA right now its hard to get to see them as much as I want to, but we always have fun when we pull out the pistols and sending rounds down stage. Enjoy the sport, have fun, be safe and keep shooting.

SR9Shooter

I'm about an hour north of Lexington. I look forward to getting to BGSL soon.

EK,

There are only 4 shoots left this season. If you get on FNS's website you can get information and directions to Fairfield Sportsmans Associations range. www.fridaynightsteel.com

Hope to see you there.

P.S. Just got back from Miami Rifle & Pistol Club's Wednesday night steel shoot. It was the last Wednesday night shoot of the year. How did I shoot? Let's just say it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

How far is it from Lexington KY, I am about 10 minutes North of Lexington on US 75 and I have time to travel and play a little now. Do you have a WEB site with information?

Thanks,

Don

Don,

I am about 1-hour & 15-minutes from Lexington. FNS is about 35-40 minutes NW of me.

EK,

There are only 4 shoots left this season. If you get on FNS's website you can get information and directions to Fairfield Sportsmans Associations range. www.fridaynightsteel.com

Hope to see you there.

P.S. Just got back from Miami Rifle & Pistol Club's Wednesday night steel shoot. It was the last Wednesday night shoot of the year. How did I shoot? Let's just say it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I'm hoping to get to MRPC this weekend for the open house