Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mini 14 Setup

apriav

I would have the extended mag release, trigger job, recoil buffer, gas port bushing change out, 3 pillar bedding job. 18" Heavy barrel, fluted, with one of the muzzle brakes for Ca. legal, change out gas block. Check with them about the new hand guard rail system. I was told it would be out by Feb. I have the Amegaranges

mounted on my mini 14. Rail set up on top and on 45 degree angle on both sides, I mounted a JP Enterprises JP-SRTS Short Range Tacital Sight and Leupold 2-7 scope. If you are going to shoot open check with ASI about a bipod if you change out the gas block. Also check out perfectunion.com for detailed Mini 14 information. Over 7000 topics and 18,000 postings. Good luck.

• 1 year later...

There guys called Chief AJ, of tribal workshop. He will tune trigger, install over travel, lap the barrel, install threaded muzzle break, put a scout rail on front gas block and tune it to shoot 1 moa with stock barrel and stock. I shot mine occasionally for 3gun mag changes are slow. I got lucky and found 6 factory ruger 30 round mags.