Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

matches near Eglin air force?

Found one in Alabama 80 miles:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRISTATE GUN CLUB - AL15

Contact Info

Tom Iten

Enterprise, AL 36330-1357

Home: (334) 494-4149

Email: itento@hotmail.com

Club/Range Address

P.O. Box 231

Daleville, AL 36322-0231

Distance to club: 80 miles

TriState Gun Club is located in SE Alabama, close to Ft Rucker and the city of Enterprise. Select Google Map or click on club name above for directions. Match Results and match descriptions can be found on http://www.tristateshooter.org. We hold USPSA matches on the second Saturday of each month. We have eight new shooting bays (including a permanent shoot house)a jungle trail and an open bay next to the rifle range for longer, tactical rifle stages. We will generally run 5 stages with a Classifier a long course and 3 medium courses. Lately we have been running mostly 3-gun and multigun matches and will probably continue during cooler weather. We have a variety of props and targets types (Texas Star, Flash Targets, Falling shotgun plates, Pepper Poppers, movers, droppers, swingers, etc.) to make our matches challenging and fun. Best of all, our range was constructed to provide ample shading. We also have covered shelters available to each bay and have very clean restroom facilities

I'm sure if there are any more closer the forum members will chime in.

Found one in Alabama 80 miles:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRISTATE GUN CLUB - AL15

Contact Info

Tom Iten

Enterprise, AL 36330-1357

Home: (334) 494-4149

Email: itento@hotmail.com

Club/Range Address

P.O. Box 231

Daleville, AL 36322-0231

Distance to club: 80 miles

TriState Gun Club is located in SE Alabama, close to Ft Rucker and the city of Enterprise. Select Google Map or click on club name above for directions. Match Results and match descriptions can be found on http://www.tristateshooter.org. We hold USPSA matches on the second Saturday of each month. We have eight new shooting bays (including a permanent shoot house)a jungle trail and an open bay next to the rifle range for longer, tactical rifle stages. We will generally run 5 stages with a Classifier a long course and 3 medium courses. Lately we have been running mostly 3-gun and multigun matches and will probably continue during cooler weather. We have a variety of props and targets types (Texas Star, Flash Targets, Falling shotgun plates, Pepper Poppers, movers, droppers, swingers, etc.) to make our matches challenging and fun. Best of all, our range was constructed to provide ample shading. We also have covered shelters available to each bay and have very clean restroom facilities

I'm sure if there are any more closer the forum members will chime in.

TriState is only shooting shotgun for the time being.

Ipsc Style match in Marianna FL 2nd Sunday, Steel 4thSunday. That is till Tallahassee.

PM me for more info.

Our club is north of Mobile, Alabama. There are a few guys from Eglin that make the drive over to shoot with us. NSiess is the main shooter that shoots with us. Try sending him a PM and you can probably get a carpool going if he isn't out of country on assignment.

Click on the link in my signature for more info. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Edited by islandtime